CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

So. About this weather....

Ok, maybe it's just me, but has anyone else noticed that this weather is totally wacky? I say it like it's a bad thing, but it's actually pretty nice. Usually by now it's at least, what, 105? It's been COLD here. Alright, I know I have a really weak toleration for cold, but, I mean, come on. Last night at J and J's graduation party, I was chilled. Then, when we got in the pool, I was actually shivering. That's right, shivering. We all had goose bumps from the cold-ness. Seriously? I waited all winter to be able to take off a jacket. Now when I do, it's cold outside. I swear, it was like 70 degrees! Probably colder, actually. I know at this point you're probably laughing at me... Alex, your house is like 60 degrees, but I'm seriuosly confused by this weather. I was expecting sweat by now, not the chills. lol

You know, I think I may live in a desert my whole life, because I can't stand the cold and I certainly can't stand humidity. :) I'm very wimpy.

1 comments:

Alex Lupton said...

You're right I'm CRACKING up! Right now I have a huge thick blacket covering me, because my house is so FREEZING cold! Haha