CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dear Friend,

I am writing this post in the hopes that somehow you will stumble across it. I've been meaning to write to you, but I can't bring myself to put pen on paper. You deserve better. I believe it's true, but every time I think of what I want to say to you, I realize that I can't say it. Not because I don't want to, but because I know you can't stand to hear it right now. Perhaps you will hear it anyway... I like to think that sometimes you know exactly what I'm thinking without me telling you. All evidence supports this assumption. Here's hoping you are well all the way across the country. Here's also hoping the snow has finally melted enough that you can plant that garden you were talking about.

Yours always,
Ren

p.s. thanks for the laughs

0 comments: