Wow, three posts in less than half an hour; it's obvious I haven't blogged in a while. Anyway, this one's a quicky, so it won't be too painful. I had another of those dreams last night. Crazy, I know. I wonder what my mind is trying to tell me. Maybe I am destined to sacrifice myself to save Mr. Mast's life. lol. I guess only time will tell. Incidentally, I also had the second and third most common dreams. Perhaps they are all interconnected. I really hope so, 'cause otherwise, one of them would be very unfortunate for me.
As a side note, I think perhaps I will start writing in a manner that is more suitable: less stream of conscience/slang/crazy-talk, more erudite and formal. Basically, I'm going to write more like I normally do on paper and less like I do on the computer.
Je vous aime et j'espere vous m'aime, aussi. Je crois en vous. Salut.
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Dreams
Posted by Rendezvous at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I understood.... a little of the french. Soeet mate, you know how i did in french class.
Post a Comment