CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sore sore sore and so fatigued

After 2 days work, making a total of 26 hours hard labor and about 10 hours mild labor, I am very tired. At first I wondered if my hands would ever stop hurting, then I wondered if my knees would ever work again. Now I'm just wondering, "Ouch.... when did I hurt THAT?!? [insert body part]" I suppose it will all be worth it. Perhaps.

So anyway, my friend, Alex, just got back from EFY. I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to her yet, but it sounds like she had a fun time. I was really sad I couldn't go this year, but it's a lot of money, and, to be honest, we weren't sure where we were going to be. Nevertheless, I'm glad she had a good time and even gladder we might finally be able to have our girls' night at Ari's. Incidentally, the Unborn is not at all scary... Ari and I thought we were going to be scared, but it was just ridiculous. Oh well. Well, I'm off to make a paper mosaic of a whale! Wooohoo.

p.s. I'm planning my 18th bday party... any ideas?

2 comments:

Alex Lupton said...

You can do anything as long as yo invite me Bay Bug! ;D And ya, I did have a good time!

Anonymous said...

Ya, I have an idea! Fly out and see me! :D