I can feel them flyin like a hand out the window in the wind. Cars go by, it's all that I'm givin, cause I'm all about livin right now as the days go by. Out on the road just the other night I watched the world pass by. Headlights, taillights, flowing in a river of neon lights.
Then I watched as a big old truck came slammin into me, takin my pride, my love, my life away from me. These are the moments I will remember. The are the moments I want nothing but to lose. These are the thoughts that last forever; these are memories I would give away for anything.
So take em by the hand, yours and mine. Take em by the hand, in this life. Take em by the hand, don't let em all fly by; come on now.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Days Go By
Posted by Rendezvous at 2:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment