CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Yes, I know. I'm pathetic.

Once again, it would appear that I have been writing only to myself. No comments. Oh well, me and my awesome new template will just have to write comments to each other.


comment box:
Hey template, you're really cool. I like the part of you that's an umbrella. That's actually just about all I like about you. But you are cool. We'll be friends forever. --Rendezvous

Thanks Rendezvous. You're pretty awesome yourself. I like the part of you that's got brown hair. Oh wait, no, that was the chimpanzee's hair I was admiring. Oh well, I'm sure there's SOMETHING cool about you.... maybe. --Umbrella template.

That's ok umbrella. I know I'm not cool. Otherwise people would read my blog and comment on it. At least I've still got you. --Rendezvous

......... --Umbrella template

Hello? --Rendezvous

........ --Umbrella template

You there? --Rendezvous

........ --Umbrella template

Oh, I guess I don't have you. Well that's ok. I'll just keep typing on this blog that no one reads. It will be great. --Rendezvous

Bye. --Rendezvous

I miss you already. --Rendezvous

Please come back. --Rendezvous

1 comments:

Alex Lupton said...

Oh Maren, I thought you didn't want comments. Are you kidding me? Of course I read your blog... when you post!: ) It's the best blog I've ever read. Where were you today?