I will now blogify. I don't know why I bother. No one reads it any way. But I will blogify like the stalward flamingo I am. Winter break is coming to an end and I believe it has been productive. Not in the sense that i've gotten anything done, but iN the sense that I am a changed person, which is the whole point of my project. I believe i had returned to my more perfect perspective and gained a new angle to go with it. Perhaps there will someday be a satisfactory level of goodness for me. Until then, I am merely mediocre. I need to work harder at that. :/ That's what my face looks like right now. My brows are a bit furrowed, but i can't do that with a smiley. I need to consult my Better Book and how to discover your inner genius. You know, I've always been skeptical of self help books, but I believe the inner genius author knows his stuff. Granted, I only do 1/3 of the activities, but I still enjoy reading his perspective. My better book is also good, but not a help; just a friend. I should stop ignoring it and forgive it for being quite retarded as of late. It did have one somewhat good idea. Oh man, I just remembered, I haven't done any of my homewordk for the break. Crap. There's a lot of it. I'm dead. oh well. Now that I've returned to my new old perspective, I can blow off homework; doesn't really matter, eh?
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment