I will not partake in the joy of softball this year. I believe it will be an excruciatingly painful year. Hopefully, it will not reach the level of torture that was my freshman year. Enough of that I don't like to talk about that year. I don't even like to think about it.
Any way, I need a hobby. I didnt' realize that daydreaming doesn't count as one.
Oh that reminds me, I've been having these killer dreams the past few days. I mean rockin'. I actually remember them and they've been super vivid. I think it's the return to the old perspective. It makes everything better. Unfortunately, the lucid dreams have all been nightmares of sorts. I had one where one of my friends didn't remember me and another friend couldn't even see me. Then again, I suppose that won't be too far from the truth. Not with what's coming. I believe my preparations are complete and thorough. I have taken care of all the connections I need except for a few, which I cannot sever until it is time. I believe it will go smoothly, but there are things i will miss. I suppose I can always find something similar to what I'm looking for somewhere else. I've picked a name, and it is both elegant and fitting. I'm so anxious. I suppose all I can do is wait and watch.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Posted by Rendezvous at 4:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment