CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Survey!

1. What's your name?
Maren Jenne Bayles


2. What's your favorite thing to wear?
My Softball sweatshirt

3. Last thing you ate?
A mint

4. One place you will NEVER eat?
Roadkill cafe

5. I say shotgun, you say:
Don’t go there

6. Last person you hugged?
Sister Whiting

7. Does anyone you know want to date you?
Yes

8. Would you date anyone you met online?
I don’t think so unless I also met them offline

9.Name something you physically like about yourself:
My shoulder and neck area

10. The last place you went out to dinner to?
café rio I believe

11. Who is your best friend?
Alex Lupton

12. What time of day is it?
5:13 pm

13. Who/What made you angry today?
nothing. I don’t really get angry unless it’s a big deal to me

14. Baseball or Football?
BASEBALL times infinity

15. Ever gone skinny dipping?
yes

16. Favorite food?
popcorn

17. Favorite holiday?
Random weirdness day. It’s way under rated.

18. Do you download music?
nay

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
For going out: yes At home by myself: no For sports: heck yes!

20. Opinion of Chinese symbol Tattoos?
If you don’t know what it says, don’t write it on your butt

21. Would you date the person you got the idea for this post from?
If Alex were a boy, yes. Otherwise, no.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Yes, Andrew and it gives me shivers just to think about it

23. Do you love anyone?
Well of course my family and close friends. Excluding that, yes, very much so, but I won’t say who.

24. Are colored contact lenses sexy?
I think creepy is a better word. They remind me of alien wolves’ eyes.

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
No, but I will some day

26. Have you ever gone White eater rafting?
To an extent, but I want to go again so I can say yes with confidence.

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Several times… you have no idea.

28. How many pets do you have?
two

29. Have you ever met a redneck?

Most definitely.

30. How is the weather right now?
Lovely but cold. Then again, I think everything is cold.

31. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing at the moment, but I wish I was listening to Loquat’s swingset chain

32. What is your favorite song?
Falling slowly, grey bird, Human, September

33. What was the last movie you watched?
It’s a wonderful life

34. Do you wear contacts?
No

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Church

36. What are you afraid of?
I’m terrified that I will be forgotten and insignificant. It’s my greatest (and only real) fear.

37. How many piercing do you have?
Zero.

38. What piercings do you want?
A hair piercing. My hair is way too long.

39. What's one thing you've learned this year?
No matter how much you love someone, when they’re gone they’re gone… don’t try to get them back or you’ll waste your whole life looking for something you can’t have. And as a side note completely independent of the rest of this response, never date anyone that has a temper.

40. What do you usually get at Starbucks?
I’ve only been there once and it was repulsive. Not coffee or caffeine, but repulsive none the less. I will never go back so I don’t need to worry about what I get.

41. What magazines are you reading?

National Geographic and Readers Digest

42. Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes. Several times.

43. Are you missing anyone?
Several people. My family, my friends (especially Alex who I haven’t seen in a couple days), and someone else.

44. Favorite TV show?
Monk and Gilmore Girls. I’ll also watch house and king of the hill but I don’t really watch tv.

45. Do you have an obsession with WoW?
I did for about 2 weeks last summer, then a creepy dwarf mage hit on my and I came to my senses.

46. Has anyone ever said you look like a celeb?
Yes. Quite a few times. Most recently, Kat Dennings in Nick and Norah’s infinite play list.

47. What celeb. do you look like?
I’m gonna have to go with Maren Bayles.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Batman or Gene Kelley or Hugh Grant. Better yet, Gene Kelley dressed as Batman with Hugh Grant’s accent escorting Miss Alex Lupton.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
The American President, Batman Begins, Singing in the Rain, and Elf (for Christmas)

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I believe so

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to do?
unfortunately yes.

52. Favorite smell?
3: The smell of softball (the dirt, the salt, the seeds, and the smoke), the smell of winter (heater on a cold day with condensation on the window), and the smell of summer (fresh cut wet grass on a hot clear day)

53. Butter, plain, or salted pop corm?
yes, all of the above

54. What's something that really bugs you?
when people talk about my appearance. (my toes, my hair, my eyes, etc.)

55. Do you like Michael Jackson?
As a kid, yes. As an adult, no.

56. Taco Bell or Burger king.
Yes. Mmmm.

57. What's your favorite perfume?
delicious fruity perfume

58. Favorite baseball team?
cubs. They’re such losers I can really relate to them.

59. Ever called a 1- 900 phone number?
Don't know what that is, so no.

60. What's the longest you've gone without sleeping?
I don’t really know. I’m sure if I was up that long, I wouldn’t remember it very well.

61. Where is the weirdest place you've ever slept?
probably hanging over the toilet from vomiting. Then again, I’ve slept some pretty weird places

62. Last time you went bowling?
A couple weeks ago some friends and I went on a killer group date and one of our stops was bowling.

63. Who was your last phone call?
Probably my sis. She calls me like 3 times a day.

64. What is the closest orange object to you?
A CD case

65. Last time you were at work?
A couple minutes ago I wrapped some of my brother’s presents for $5, so I guess that’s a job

0 comments: