CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Collegiate sadness

So I'm totally bummed. I'm losing three of my very closest friends in the next two weeks (not to mention an oooooodle of other nearly-just-as-close-friends). I'm losing Jaclyn tomorrow. I had to say goodbye last night and I had to leave cause we were both on the verge of tears and we were trying to be cheerful (it WAS a party, after all). Next week I lose Jordan and Joy. :( I've been friends with Jaclyn and Jordan for I think a decade. We get along so well; it's like they're family. They're some of my favorite people to spend time with. And Joy, well I've known her since the day I was born. We've been very good friends for a long time. We were best friends from the time we were born til my sophomore year of high school. We're still very good friends, we've just broadened our horizons, i suppose you could say. I'm going to miss them so much. All three of them are seriously like family to me. My family hasn't really been there for me this year, and quite a few friendships have been challenged this year, but they've always been there for me. They're the ones I confide in when no one in the world listens to me. They're the shoulders I cry on when everyone else is gone. They're the friends I can ALWAYS count on. They're the ones I can talk to any time of the night, knowing they won't be upset that I call them in the middle of the night. They're the friends that never judge me. They're the ones that listen and love unconditionally. They're the friends that support everything I do. They're the ones who will always care for me, no matter what happens, and I will always care for them. They have become my family, especially this last year. Right now, they're more of a family to me than my own flesh and blood. I really don't know what I'm going to do without them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im sorry maren. i dont know what to say. i wish i could help. If you need anyone to talk to im here, you can always come to me if you feel comfortable doing so. i may not always be able to help, but i will listen and i will try. :) life goes on

-logan # 1

Anonymous said...

me too.

--b.b

Rendezvous said...

thanks, guys :)