CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

A loch, a lock, and a lark (said with a british accent)

Today was humid and hot and fabulous. I only wish I could've taken friends with me. Actually, that probably wouldn't have been so good now that I think about it. It would have been very bad. Very very bad. I feel bad because no one knew where I was (heck, I didn't know til this morning) and I obviously couldn't respond to their texts or calls. Oh well, they'll forgive me. Eventually.

I am now somewhere new; however, I will not disclose this location as it will freak you out entirely. I am very tired and somewhat dizzy/disoriented/offbalance... I think it's from hitting my head/face earlier today. That was one of the hardest hits I've taken in a while. I told my mom it didn't hurt cause she was freaking out about it, but in reality, it hurt very badly. I can still kinda feel it, and it's like 6 hours later. Maybe I have brain damage. That's ok, though, cause Alex said she would still be my friend if I became retarded. I can't really move my eyes anymore... I think maybe I'll go to bed. Maybe then the pounding in my brain won't be so loud. It's like a freaking indian tribal dance in my head! DRUM drum drum drum DRUM drum drum drum. Then the old woman starts her warbling shriek and the men start chanting and they sacrifice a guinea pig over their bonfire. Terrible I tell you, terrible.

1 comments:

Alex Lupton said...

I STARTED CRACKING UP AT THE END! POOOOOR Mishi!
And Yes I would definetly still be your friend if you were retarded!