The other day I had a disturbing dream involving you. I awoke with the distinct feeling that I needed to keep my distance from you for a bit. You know (or at least I think you know?) about me and dreams, especially ones with certain feelings that accompany them. I do not want to follow this instinct, but past experience has taught me that following my gut in situations involving dreams can save lives. I'm torn, because you are my best friend and I don't want to stay away, but I also know that if I don't trust my instincts, things may go very badly. Alex, for the second time in my life, I'm going to ignore my dream's warning. Last time I did that, it ended very badly. I hope this one does not end the same way. You are my best friend... I won't leave you. But I thought I should warn you.
Yours,
Ren.
P.S. Avoid cell phones for the next few days
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Dear Alex,
Posted by Rendezvous at 9:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Whats up with cell phones?
And I don't want you to stay away from me either!
Haha as far as cells go, just be careful around them... and don't go near any parades any time soon.
Post a Comment