CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Friendship Revived...?

Ok, so this week has been both awesome and terrible. The terrible would be the part where I had less than a days warning about the surgery, then the thing itself, and now it's recovery. I must say, as much as I like anesthesia, I wouldn't trade it for the way I have been feeling the last couple days, especially today. I am in mucho pain, and I can't go anywhere, and no one is willing to come over here and just sit with me to watch a movie or something. My parents both left to go do, well, idk what, I was drugged up, but I'm home all by myself doing nothing. I can't even watch TV for too long cause it makes my head and vision go crazy. Go figure. So I've been playing with all the guinea pigs that are scurrying around here and playing guitar. The one good thing about playing guitar on pain meds is you come up with some pretty trippy stuff. Piano too. The bad thing is, you play it once and never remember what you just played. lol Oh well, thus is the life of Ren.

The awesome part of my week was the fact that I've revived two very significant friendships that I am WAY excited for. :) I obviously couldn't really hang out too much because of the whole surgery/recovery thing, but we've got plans for when I feel better. I'm so excited. I haven't been this enthused in a while. Oh, I also made some cool plans with Ari. Unfortunately, all my talking with Ari on the phone has made my cell bill rocket, so my parents aren't too happy about that. That's ok, they said I could talk as much as I want, I just have to do it on the home phone; fine by me. :) We made a list of things to do this summer and it looks like we're going to be hanging non-stop to get it done; also fine by me. :)

I'm so excited for this week; I get to do all the awesome stuff I couldn't do this last week because of recovery time. T gets back on Monday, so hopefully I can finally have that wicked F4 party we've been planning! It's gonna be amazing! Best week ever. :D

Oh, one last notice that I'm tres electric about: KLAC, Xayla, Quetzel, Andrew, K-des, and Nancy/Miami/Beanie are gonna be in town this week! The 4th is gonna be thrillin! (not to mention the rest of the best week ever!)

0 comments: