I just thought of something. I don't know why it came to mind, but I had a weird dream a couple years ago and it's been coming back into my head so I will share it with you. I was only like seven, so this dream was especially scary.
I was in the holy land (don't ask me how a 7 yr old even knows what that is) and I was present at Christ's crucifixion. Instead of hanging him on a cross, though, they hung him on a tree. Everything else was the same with the crown and all of that, but the tree was so vivid. When they took Christ down, there was an image emblazened in the tree. It was His outline scorched on in a blood red. Or perhaps it was blood. I remember he looked at me with terribly sad and loving eyes. That dream is so strange to me. It's such a complex dream for a 7 yr. old and now I'm starting to see that it could mean so much more than I ever realized. I don't think I did it justice in my description, but I'm still goin crazy so that's the best you'll get.
Sometimes my dreams are so much more than I bargained for. Sometimes I wish I'd been given a few less "spiritual gifts." They are a blessing. They are a curse. Just ask Kyle.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Oh wait!
Posted by Rendezvous at 11:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Dreams are messagea from god. listen.
Post a Comment