CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

It starts...

Yes, once again, my life is about to be torn apart at the seams. I can't be clear in this post, but for someone who knows me and my history, hopefully this will make a shred of sense. It has begun again. What was once resolved has been reopened yet again. After three years, (two years and ten months actually) you would think it would be over, but the horror lives on. Only now, it has elevated to a higher level. A supreme level, if you understand what I mean. They are reopening the entire thing, and I will have all the wounds i've worked so hard to heal ripped back open. I suppose trials make you stronger. Perhaps that is why I've become so strong. Or perhaps that is why I am yet so weak and broken. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger... unfortunately this has killed me.

0 comments: