CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Twitter Fritters

I just joined twitter! woohoo! I'm like super hyper right now. I should make a video with poprocks. Woo hoo! pop rocks.

Hey Alex, we haven't hung out in like a month. What is up with that? I think we should hang tomorrow or Saturday or Monday or all three. We can hang at my house in the afternoon on friday and saturday but not in the evening. Someone is going to be here. I don't have to be, but no one else can really come over after like 5. Tell me what you think and if I'm still worthy of being in the presence of your awesomeness. "meep meep meep meep wonderfulness."
||||||||
/------\
| |
| O O |
| o |
| |
---------

Yay Beaker!!!!!

1 comments:

Rendezvous said...

So the little thing used to look like beaker but he got smushed... bear with me here.