CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Alex Lupton!!!

I haven't seen Alex Lupton in forever. I still haven't even given her her present. I was going to give it to her friday at school but then there was a last minute problem with it. Then I was going to give it to her when we hung out but she went to a movie. Then i was going to give it to her at gift of lights but I didn't end up getting invited. Then i was going to give it to her at my ward party but she couldn't come. Now i don't know if we'll even be able to hang out this week so I'll only get to see her for a little bit when I finally get a chance to drop off her present at her house. :(
This is sucky.

0 comments: