What can I say? I had a very bad day. Sure I was late to seminary, did bad in Precal, and FAILED two assignments in Chemistry. But none of that is even unpleasant compared to the agony I went through in Psychology. My teacher said something that had me so upset, I was literally shaking with emotion. I'm not exactly sure which emotion it was. Maybe hate, fear, sadness, remorse, or just disgust. I can normally prepare myself for this topic; it usually only stings. But this one was a surprise blow that caught me completely off guard. Let me tell you, this one knocked me off my feet. I nearly walked out of the class for fear of losing it. Instead, I just sat there shaking till my muscles were sore. As soon as the bell rang, I was out of there, but I'm still feeling really shaken by it.
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment